- Thin liquid films, generated by the ISG*, produce high heat transfer coefficients.
- Handles viscous and scaling products.
- Energy input may be from many sources including an option for vapour recompression.
- Multiple effect systems reduce energy input.
- Capital cost is typically as much as 30% less than equivalent evaporators.
- Footprint is reduced by as much as 90% over comparative evaporators.
- Recovery and reuse of de-mineralized water from process or waste streams.
Concentration of dilute products or wastes for reuse.
Process Capacity: 1m3 – 30m3 hr
Height : 2.2m
Width : 2m – 6m
Length : 3.5m – 10m
Weight : 1500kg – 8000 kg
Material : Stainless Steel 316