Even small spills sometimes impact upon drains, streams & ditches. This brings with it the attention of the regulators (generally the Environment Agency and their national equivalents in Wales and Scotland).
We employ risk-based remediation by identifying the real driving factors to remediation such as human health and statutory compliance, our approach is to try and avoid “mission-creep” into un-necessary expenditure on un-necessary remediation.
Brain Associates has over 30 years experience in the investigation, remediation and regulation of contaminated land issues.
- Ground works and excavation
- Replacement of contaminated Soils
- Vapour control
- Vacuum extraction
- Bio physical & chemical
Our risk-based approach
- serves to counter inflated claims, since we collect objective data to determine:
- The true scale of the spill – Rather that sometimes claimed by the insured.
- The true extent of the impacts – on buildings, soils and the environment, as well upon the amenity of the insured – Backed-up with field and/or laboratory data as required
Brain Associates Contact:
Tony Powell – Managing Director
Stuart Evans – Operations Director
Tim Brookes – Technical Director
Out of Hours Contact
Related Products & Services
Downloads & Media
Bulk Fuel Removal
BAL – CS – Centrica PowerStation Fuel Transfer
BAL – CS – Centrica Powerstation Fuel Transfer
Is contaminated land effecting your businesses? Call us for a cost effective quote