Brain Phoenix SystemThe Phoenix is a unique product for screening solids from liquids
The Phoenix is a highly versatile product within the oil industry, which can be used at the front end on of your processing plant / slops reception facilities.
- Able to remove solids from liquid waste
- Handles viscous and scaling products.
- Different aperture sizes available
- Ability to act as an Oil water separator
- Reduces the overall solid wastes from entering your facility
- Less wear and tear on pumping systems
Length Width Height: 4m x 3m x 4m
Weight: 2400kgs Capacity: 17,000 liters
Material: Mild or Stainless 6mm
Inlet Outlet: ANSI 4” Knife gate valves
Process Capacity: up to 100m3 / hour (Product dependent)
Phoenix System – Heavy Fuel Oil Sludge Cleaning.PDF “Case Study”
Who Uses The Phoenix?
- Waste reception Facility’s
- Ships & Dockyards
- Oil terminals
- Ground remediation contractors
How Does it Work?
The Phoenix is most effective at the front end of your processing system, it ensures the collection of solids prior to entering your facility. With the solids captured you’ll be able to charge clients accordingly, this will also greatly reduce the amount of solids that build up within your tanks.
- Handles viscous and scaling products
- Greatly reduces sedimentation build up
- Ensures the costs for solids wastes are passed on your clients
- Reduces overall wear and tear on your facility
- Helps to prevent large waste disposal bills (a direct cost for solid waste disposal)